My friends, this one thing will change everything. This one thing will change the rate of your progress, it will change your energy, your relationships and how you approach absolutely everything in your life! I can't wait to hear your feedback on today's episode as we wrap up this crazy year!
Answering all your questions today! Someone asked what Chris & I love most about each other, another question came in about nightshade vegetables, healing foods and supplements for depression and how we're navigating the holidays!
Here's the Vitamin D I mentioned in the episode!
I think this might be my favorite episode of the entire year! 2020 has been a tough one for so many of us. It's been nearly impossible for me, but I'm taking with me 4 huge lessons that just might change your life! They've certainly changed mine!
To learn more about the Daily Mindset Upgrades, go to primalpotential.com/text/
Today we're answering all your questions and lots of them are around time management, staying focused on goals and executing in a way that works, or creating accountability. There are also a bunch of personal questions about our birth plan, fertility process and more!
If you have felt burnt out, overwhelmed or like you just need a break, I think this will be one of your favorite episodes of the podcast yet! Be sure to reach out and let me know what you think!
It's such an important time of year to talk about expectation management, intentions, follow through and goal achievement! Today I'm answering your questions about these topics and more!
If you're not already part of it, please join us in the free Primal Potential Facebook group!
We also gave away a box of Energy+ today! If you want to get it for yourself, you can do so here!
Today, we're talking about the signals our body gives us because it's time to stop normalizing depression, trouble sleeping, anxiety or weight gain as normal or just part of the aging process. Today I'm going to be sharing about my personal thyroid dysfunction, the symptoms I dismissed as part of grief or pregnancy or postpartum and what we can do to help ourselves!
To learn more about the DUTCH test, you can visit these two links:
We're answering your questions today and we've got some really good ones!
1. How can I dream bigger without a mental leash holding me back and keeping me “realistic”. Especially when realistic just means confined.
2. I have a journaling question: When I journal, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of choosing the same goals and drivers to work on every day. When you have a long term goal, how do you keep it fresh?
3. Which biography books are your favorites? I am looking for an easy, inspiring book to read before falling asleep. Thanks
4. I have never been a morning person. Is it possible to become one?
5. What kind of goal setting/planning do you do? Do you set monthly/quarterly/yearly goals? How often do you check in with your goals?
6. I have bounced around from 190 to 200 for 3 months. As soon as I hit the low 190’s I seem to lose my sense of purpose and my focus. I still eat very clean but begin eating too much. My goal is 170 but it keeps eluding me. What’s going on with my stinking thinking?
7. How are your views on life now after everything you went through with Chris? What’s next for you?
We are also giving away my favorite Fat Stick from FATCO! Check out fatco.com and use the code PRIMAL to save 10%
I had to pop in with this incredibly important minisode today! Refuse to let knowledge block wisdom! I'm seeing it all over the place where people aren't taking action because they're confused over the details in the information they've heard but the fact is, there is always a simplicity and a wisdom they can act on! If you've struggled to take action, you must listen to today's episode!
Okay, we have 1 month left in this totally insane year. I know many of us have felt out of control but there's so much we can do to make the rest of the year the best of the year so today we're getting into the what and how of optimization!
Once again, you guys come through with epic questions across the board!
1. You've spoken about looking for things to be grateful for in your partner. I can do that, and still get extremely frustrated when he doesn't listen well or seemingly misses the point of what I'm saying (I'm not chatty, so since we're now together 24/7, when I say something, I'd like for him to listen). So yes, I can find plenty to be grateful for, and yet, I still get mad at him several times a week, and importantly, I don't calmly explain over and over the same thing -- that I'd like him to listen. At this point, I immediately get pretty mad.
2. Do you have any tips on how to stop trying to please everyone?
3. How do you balance striving to achieve your goals with being grateful for where you are and enjoying life in the moment?
4. What’s the subject of your next book?
5. What are some of the best practices for generating an email list for an online business?
6. Do bullies only exist to people who lack self confidence?
7. How do you build a successful network marketing business if you don’t have a big social media following?
If you want to try the LIMITED EDITION Apple Cinnamon Energy Plus, here’s the link!
In the last month or so, I've had a lot of conversations with clients and I've paid close attention to the tools, perspectives and themes that come up most frequently. On today's episode, I'm sharing them with you!
It's another Saturday show where I'm answering your questions!
1. How are you handling this election stress?
2. I’d love some advice. I take it 1 day at a time but some days I think ‘then what?’ I have nothing to look forward to. I have no purpose.
3. How do you find motivation for weight loss when you feel the motivation is lost or you’re just off track?
4. I live in WA where we go from 16 hours of sunlight in the summer to closer to 8 in the winter. Did you ever adjust your routine for the times of year? How do I keep myself from sitting in front of the TV when it's so dark by 6pm??
5. What are good strategies on days I’m not at my best and feel defeated?
6. What are practical steps to block temptations when you can’t remove them. Specific example... I know I shouldn’t drink as much beer as I do but I struggle because 1) I really enjoy it and 2) with my husband it’s not going to ever not be in the house.
7. How do I lose weight using my thoughts?
8. How do you balance the desire to reach your goals, with your desire to enjoy life as it is and be grateful for everything you currently have?
Plus, we're giving away FATCO today - my very favorite skin care! Go to fatco.com and use the coupon code PRIMAL to save 10%
I feel like we all should be talking about money MORE. Today, I'm sharing some of my biggest money mistakes, my money goals and my philosophies about improvement, financial stability and strategy!
You guys have awesome questions this morning including:
How do you manage your daily calendar for success? Do you include hour by hour planning? How do you fold your new habits into this cake set when you are practicing new habits and habit stacking?
I have only listened to the one excuses podcast but I have failed so many times I just don't know how I can change. I just bought Chasing Cupcakes and am hoping that will help shed more light.
How can I understand my purpose in life?
What is your opinion on screen time ?
How do I find the commitment to start?
How do you know what diet or lifestyle change is best for you and your body type?
What is the best "first step" in forming a healthy lifestyle?
Do you feel like you "start over" again and again? Does something slow you down or trip you up and you figure you need a new start? If you can relate, don't miss today's motivational minisode!
I see a lot of logic problems. Do you remember PEMDAS (please excuse my dear aunt sally) that taught us all the order of operations for a math problem? The fact is, even if you add and subtract correctly, if you do them in the wrong order, you have a logic problem that will give you the wrong answers.
This is also true in the way we we think. If you ask crappy questions "What's wrong with me?" you're going to get a crappy answer.
Today is a mini masterclass on getting better results by asking better questions.
EB and Chris share a special announcement and answer the questions you probably have about it! Enjoy!
For the longest time, I misunderstood the word productive. I thought it was about getting a lot of things done. If I emptied the dishwasher, folded the laundry, cleaned out the fridge and vacuumed, it was a productive night. However, I’ve totally shifted my understanding of the word productive in a way that has added tremendous value to my health, relationships, career and finances. If you strive to be productive, don’t miss today’s show!
Today I'm answering your questions - solo style - and we've got some great ones!
How do we keep our intentions strong through the entire day?
How do we snap out of a funky feeling?
What's the best approach when our partners aren't on the same health page as we are?
And so much more! Enjoy it and let me know what your questions are so I can tackle them in a future episode!
If you need to improve your ability to focus, your behavioral consistency or you're struggling to prioritize the many thing going on in your life, today's episode is yours!
Since this episode contains content from an online workshop I gave, I reference a couple images which you can see below:
Today we're answering your questions about fear of failure, fear of success, starting new initiatives and lots of business questions!
Here's a link to the PDF I mentioned at the end of the show on what I'd do differently if I was starting over in business.
Today is a mini book club episode - finally! We're diving into a book that is an incredible tool for growth, leadership and relationships: Warren Berger's The Book of Beautiful Questions.
This episode is jammed packed with questions that will help you connect better, think more clearly, lead yourself more effectively and make better decisions.
To check out the book, follow this link:
The theme of today's questions unintentionally seems to be around getting out of debt and losing weight and I definitely bring it with some tough love!