My friends, this one thing will change everything. This one thing will change the rate of your progress, it will change your energy, your relationships and how you approach absolutely everything in your life! I can't wait to hear your feedback on today's episode as we wrap up this crazy year!
Answering all your questions today! Someone asked what Chris & I love most about each other, another question came in about nightshade vegetables, healing foods and supplements for depression and how we're navigating the holidays!
Here's the Vitamin D I mentioned in the episode!
I think this might be my favorite episode of the entire year! 2020 has been a tough one for so many of us. It's been nearly impossible for me, but I'm taking with me 4 huge lessons that just might change your life! They've certainly changed mine!
To learn more about the Daily Mindset Upgrades, go to primalpotential.com/text/
Today we're answering all your questions and lots of them are around time management, staying focused on goals and executing in a way that works, or creating accountability. There are also a bunch of personal questions about our birth plan, fertility process and more!
If you have felt burnt out, overwhelmed or like you just need a break, I think this will be one of your favorite episodes of the podcast yet! Be sure to reach out and let me know what you think!
It's such an important time of year to talk about expectation management, intentions, follow through and goal achievement! Today I'm answering your questions about these topics and more!
If you're not already part of it, please join us in the free Primal Potential Facebook group!
We also gave away a box of Energy+ today! If you want to get it for yourself, you can do so here!
Today, we're talking about the signals our body gives us because it's time to stop normalizing depression, trouble sleeping, anxiety or weight gain as normal or just part of the aging process. Today I'm going to be sharing about my personal thyroid dysfunction, the symptoms I dismissed as part of grief or pregnancy or postpartum and what we can do to help ourselves!
To learn more about the DUTCH test, you can visit these two links:
We're answering your questions today and we've got some really good ones!
1. How can I dream bigger without a mental leash holding me back and keeping me “realistic”. Especially when realistic just means confined.
2. I have a journaling question: When I journal, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of choosing the same goals and drivers to work on every day. When you have a long term goal, how do you keep it fresh?
3. Which biography books are your favorites? I am looking for an easy, inspiring book to read before falling asleep. Thanks
4. I have never been a morning person. Is it possible to become one?
5. What kind of goal setting/planning do you do? Do you set monthly/quarterly/yearly goals? How often do you check in with your goals?
6. I have bounced around from 190 to 200 for 3 months. As soon as I hit the low 190’s I seem to lose my sense of purpose and my focus. I still eat very clean but begin eating too much. My goal is 170 but it keeps eluding me. What’s going on with my stinking thinking?
7. How are your views on life now after everything you went through with Chris? What’s next for you?
We are also giving away my favorite Fat Stick from FATCO! Check out fatco.com and use the code PRIMAL to save 10%
I had to pop in with this incredibly important minisode today! Refuse to let knowledge block wisdom! I'm seeing it all over the place where people aren't taking action because they're confused over the details in the information they've heard but the fact is, there is always a simplicity and a wisdom they can act on! If you've struggled to take action, you must listen to today's episode!