What's the deal with positive affirmations? Do they even work? And is journaling REALLY effective in helping you make better choices? How do I change my relationship with food? We're diving into these questions and more in today's episode of the podcast! Don't miss it!
Questions Addressed on Today's Episode
- How to break patterns from childhood
- How is journaling useful and what is it used for?
- Can you share more info around affirmations and journaling?
- Do you have a must read book list?
- What is your driving force?
- I'd love for you to talk about how to manage stress without overeating or drinking too much
- How do I live in the moment?
- What is your favorite chapter in Chasing Cupcakes?
- How do I improve my relationship with food?
- How do I change my beliefs in myself?
Learn more about your summer 12 Weeks to Transformation
Join the Primal Potential Facebook group
Shout out to today's show sponsor - Fabletics! When you register via fabletics.com/primalpotential you get an epic deal on leggings - 2 for $24!
Follow Elizabeth on Instagram
Episodes mentioned in today's podcast:
559: Identity Journaling
Change Maker Part 1
Change Maker Part 2
Change Maker Part 3
Change Maker Part 4
Episode 577: Money Mindset
Today's episode is brought to you by Fabletics! Be sure to register via fabletics.com/primalpotential to get this killer 2 for $24 deal on leggings!