Today I'm answering YOUR questions! I really see this as OUR show and one of my primary objectives is to give you want you need. I want to help you overcome your challenges and excuses. I want to help you make progress towards your goals. One of the ways I can do that is by addressing what's on your mind and what's going on in your life.
In today's episode, I'm answering questions you've sent in, including:
- How do you stay motivated after you've made considerable progess?
- What are your fears?
- Do you need to eat every 2-3 hours to maintain blood sugar?
- I really struggle with moderation. Is it possible to change that mindset or is that just the way I am?
- Do you ever have a bad day? What does that look like?
- What are your personal tools for persevering in a negative environment?
Don't miss this episode! Make sure to let me know if you have questions!
Join the Fall 2018 12 Weeks To Transformation Wait List
5 Mindset Shifts That Changed My Life Part 1
5 Mindset Shifts That Changed My Life Part 2
5 Mindset Shifts That Changed My Life Part 3
5 Mindset Shifts That Changed My Life Part 4
5 Mindset Shifts That Changed My Life Part 5
Follow Me On Instagram