It's another Saturday show where I'm answering your questions!
1. How are you handling this election stress?
2. I’d love some advice. I take it 1 day at a time but some days I think ‘then what?’ I have nothing to look forward to. I have no purpose.
3. How do you find motivation for weight loss when you feel the motivation is lost or you’re just off track?
4. I live in WA where we go from 16 hours of sunlight in the summer to closer to 8 in the winter. Did you ever adjust your routine for the times of year? How do I keep myself from sitting in front of the TV when it's so dark by 6pm??
5. What are good strategies on days I’m not at my best and feel defeated?
6. What are practical steps to block temptations when you can’t remove them. Specific example... I know I shouldn’t drink as much beer as I do but I struggle because 1) I really enjoy it and 2) with my husband it’s not going to ever not be in the house.
7. How do I lose weight using my thoughts?
8. How do you balance the desire to reach your goals, with your desire to enjoy life as it is and be grateful for everything you currently have?
Plus, we're giving away FATCO today - my very favorite skin care! Go to fatco.com and use the coupon code PRIMAL to save 10%