Once again, you guys come through with epic questions across the board!
1. You've spoken about looking for things to be grateful for in your partner. I can do that, and still get extremely frustrated when he doesn't listen well or seemingly misses the point of what I'm saying (I'm not chatty, so since we're now together 24/7, when I say something, I'd like for him to listen). So yes, I can find plenty to be grateful for, and yet, I still get mad at him several times a week, and importantly, I don't calmly explain over and over the same thing -- that I'd like him to listen. At this point, I immediately get pretty mad.
2. Do you have any tips on how to stop trying to please everyone?
3. How do you balance striving to achieve your goals with being grateful for where you are and enjoying life in the moment?
4. What’s the subject of your next book?
5. What are some of the best practices for generating an email list for an online business?
6. Do bullies only exist to people who lack self confidence?
7. How do you build a successful network marketing business if you don’t have a big social media following?
If you want to try the LIMITED EDITION Apple Cinnamon Energy Plus, here’s the link!