We're answering your questions today and we've got some really good ones!
1. How can I dream bigger without a mental leash holding me back and keeping me “realistic”. Especially when realistic just means confined.
2. I have a journaling question: When I journal, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of choosing the same goals and drivers to work on every day. When you have a long term goal, how do you keep it fresh?
3. Which biography books are your favorites? I am looking for an easy, inspiring book to read before falling asleep. Thanks
4. I have never been a morning person. Is it possible to become one?
5. What kind of goal setting/planning do you do? Do you set monthly/quarterly/yearly goals? How often do you check in with your goals?
6. I have bounced around from 190 to 200 for 3 months. As soon as I hit the low 190’s I seem to lose my sense of purpose and my focus. I still eat very clean but begin eating too much. My goal is 170 but it keeps eluding me. What’s going on with my stinking thinking?
7. How are your views on life now after everything you went through with Chris? What’s next for you?
We are also giving away my favorite Fat Stick from FATCO! Check out fatco.com and use the code PRIMAL to save 10%