It's another awesome Q&A and we are tackling great questions today! If you're struggling to find the time for your goals or if you struggle to take action when you're not in the mood, you'll love today's episode!
We give away Sleep+ and a Change Makers Journal, as well!
You can get your Change Makers Productivity & Fulfillment Journal here: https://primalpotential.samcart.com/products/change-maker-productivity--fulfillment-journal/
So many of you have been asking for a pregnancy update, as well as many specific questions about this pregnancy, weight gain, delivery plans, etc. I know this topic isn't everyone's area of interest but for those of you who are into it, here's an update as I enter my third trimester!
I don't know about you, but I am excited to make meaningful progress towards my goals in 2021 but sometimes, overthinking and procrastination can get in the way. Today, I'm sharing 5 ways to get into action (and get out of overthinking, doubt and delay).
If you want to learn more about the Daily Mindset Upgrades, check out primalpotential.com/text/
This has been a dream of mine for many years and it's now here: the Change Makers Productivity & Fulfillment Journal!
Today I'm telling you all the details and giving you all the insider info!
Definitely listen to the episode to understand what it is, who it's for and how you can be part of this first edition launch!
I LOVE diving into your questions and topic requests and there are so many great ones today! We're talking about drama, balance, stress management, time management and the how-tos of becoming a better thinker!
One of our giveaways today is a FATCO fat stick (one of my fave things ever!) If you didn't win and want to get one for yourself, head to fatco.com and use the coupon code PRIMAL to save 10%
To learn more about the Daily Mindset Upgrades and get your first month for $1, go to primalpotential.com/text
To get started with the 12WT Self Study, go to primalpotential.com/register.
It's that time of year when everyone is talking about strategies and approaches for goal achievement and that list of New Years Resolutions. Personally, I believe that the simplest approach will always be the most effective and I've got an incredibly simple approach for you today!
If you want more support or guidance, check out the 12 Weeks to Transformation self study program by going to primalpotential.com/register
So many people feel like they're holding themselves back from change. Today I'm tackling questions about feeling like you're addicted to sugar, not knowing which area of your life to work on first and generally needing to get your shit straight (direct quote from a listener!)
I think you're going to love the tools and perspectives to shift you out of the problem and into the solution!
Also, if you're wanting to check out the 12WT Self Study, head to primalpotential.com/register or if you're wanting to get the Fundamentals Pack of supplements I gave away on today's show, here's your link!
I've got another bonus episode for you to kick off the year! I want to have a quick chat to discuss effective and far less effective strategies to create any kind of change in your life! I'm also sharing the details about the new 12 Weeks to Transformation Self Study and answering all your questions about it!
If you want to get more details or sign up for the self study, go to primalpotential.com/register/
Today, you're going to hear strategies from someone in the trenches, actively going through the 12 Weeks to Transformation and using the tools to create big change in her life! If you want to learn about our new, more flexible and more affordable self-study 12WT, go to primalpotential.com/register/
Warning: today's episode kicks off with a HOT personal rant! Then we dive into some epic questions including:
How did you find a balance with food? How did you get there?
What are some things you wish you knew in your 20s?
What’s something you learned this year that may help others, too?
Today I've got a totally free WORKSHOP for you to go through that will kick off your new year POWERFULLY and help you achieve more than you ever thought possible in this new year!
If you're curious to learn more about the 12 Weeks to Transformation Self Study, head to primalpotential.com/register/
My friends, this one thing will change everything. This one thing will change the rate of your progress, it will change your energy, your relationships and how you approach absolutely everything in your life! I can't wait to hear your feedback on today's episode as we wrap up this crazy year!
Answering all your questions today! Someone asked what Chris & I love most about each other, another question came in about nightshade vegetables, healing foods and supplements for depression and how we're navigating the holidays!
Here's the Vitamin D I mentioned in the episode!
I think this might be my favorite episode of the entire year! 2020 has been a tough one for so many of us. It's been nearly impossible for me, but I'm taking with me 4 huge lessons that just might change your life! They've certainly changed mine!
To learn more about the Daily Mindset Upgrades, go to primalpotential.com/text/
Today we're answering all your questions and lots of them are around time management, staying focused on goals and executing in a way that works, or creating accountability. There are also a bunch of personal questions about our birth plan, fertility process and more!
If you have felt burnt out, overwhelmed or like you just need a break, I think this will be one of your favorite episodes of the podcast yet! Be sure to reach out and let me know what you think!
It's such an important time of year to talk about expectation management, intentions, follow through and goal achievement! Today I'm answering your questions about these topics and more!
If you're not already part of it, please join us in the free Primal Potential Facebook group!
We also gave away a box of Energy+ today! If you want to get it for yourself, you can do so here!
Today, we're talking about the signals our body gives us because it's time to stop normalizing depression, trouble sleeping, anxiety or weight gain as normal or just part of the aging process. Today I'm going to be sharing about my personal thyroid dysfunction, the symptoms I dismissed as part of grief or pregnancy or postpartum and what we can do to help ourselves!
To learn more about the DUTCH test, you can visit these two links:
We're answering your questions today and we've got some really good ones!
1. How can I dream bigger without a mental leash holding me back and keeping me “realistic”. Especially when realistic just means confined.
2. I have a journaling question: When I journal, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of choosing the same goals and drivers to work on every day. When you have a long term goal, how do you keep it fresh?
3. Which biography books are your favorites? I am looking for an easy, inspiring book to read before falling asleep. Thanks
4. I have never been a morning person. Is it possible to become one?
5. What kind of goal setting/planning do you do? Do you set monthly/quarterly/yearly goals? How often do you check in with your goals?
6. I have bounced around from 190 to 200 for 3 months. As soon as I hit the low 190’s I seem to lose my sense of purpose and my focus. I still eat very clean but begin eating too much. My goal is 170 but it keeps eluding me. What’s going on with my stinking thinking?
7. How are your views on life now after everything you went through with Chris? What’s next for you?
We are also giving away my favorite Fat Stick from FATCO! Check out fatco.com and use the code PRIMAL to save 10%
I had to pop in with this incredibly important minisode today! Refuse to let knowledge block wisdom! I'm seeing it all over the place where people aren't taking action because they're confused over the details in the information they've heard but the fact is, there is always a simplicity and a wisdom they can act on! If you've struggled to take action, you must listen to today's episode!
Okay, we have 1 month left in this totally insane year. I know many of us have felt out of control but there's so much we can do to make the rest of the year the best of the year so today we're getting into the what and how of optimization!
Once again, you guys come through with epic questions across the board!
1. You've spoken about looking for things to be grateful for in your partner. I can do that, and still get extremely frustrated when he doesn't listen well or seemingly misses the point of what I'm saying (I'm not chatty, so since we're now together 24/7, when I say something, I'd like for him to listen). So yes, I can find plenty to be grateful for, and yet, I still get mad at him several times a week, and importantly, I don't calmly explain over and over the same thing -- that I'd like him to listen. At this point, I immediately get pretty mad.
2. Do you have any tips on how to stop trying to please everyone?
3. How do you balance striving to achieve your goals with being grateful for where you are and enjoying life in the moment?
4. What’s the subject of your next book?
5. What are some of the best practices for generating an email list for an online business?
6. Do bullies only exist to people who lack self confidence?
7. How do you build a successful network marketing business if you don’t have a big social media following?
If you want to try the LIMITED EDITION Apple Cinnamon Energy Plus, here’s the link!
In the last month or so, I've had a lot of conversations with clients and I've paid close attention to the tools, perspectives and themes that come up most frequently. On today's episode, I'm sharing them with you!
It's another Saturday show where I'm answering your questions!
1. How are you handling this election stress?
2. I’d love some advice. I take it 1 day at a time but some days I think ‘then what?’ I have nothing to look forward to. I have no purpose.
3. How do you find motivation for weight loss when you feel the motivation is lost or you’re just off track?
4. I live in WA where we go from 16 hours of sunlight in the summer to closer to 8 in the winter. Did you ever adjust your routine for the times of year? How do I keep myself from sitting in front of the TV when it's so dark by 6pm??
5. What are good strategies on days I’m not at my best and feel defeated?
6. What are practical steps to block temptations when you can’t remove them. Specific example... I know I shouldn’t drink as much beer as I do but I struggle because 1) I really enjoy it and 2) with my husband it’s not going to ever not be in the house.
7. How do I lose weight using my thoughts?
8. How do you balance the desire to reach your goals, with your desire to enjoy life as it is and be grateful for everything you currently have?
Plus, we're giving away FATCO today - my very favorite skin care! Go to fatco.com and use the coupon code PRIMAL to save 10%