In today's listener Q&A episode, we're diving into popular diets like keto & OMAD (one meal a day) as well as questions about eating well on a budget, managing times of stress and much more!
If you have a question, challenge or topic suggestion, send it to us here.
Questions Addressed in Today's Episode:
- What are your thoughts on OMAD (one meal a day)?
- I get on these streaks of great self-care and then something happens in my life - chaos or crisis - how can I train myself to embrace this lifestyle even when things are hard?
- Is it wrong to feel like you need outside help to change?
- One of the excuses I always give myself is that I can't afford to eat healthy. The thing is, it feels true, not like an excuse. Do you have any tips?
- What are your top 2-3 perspective shifts or mindset changes that have improved your life?
- You get up very early. What time do you go to bed and how much sleep do you try to get?
- Does the 12 WT center around weight loss or can it apply to any goal in life?
- How do you feel about the keto diet?
- I'm good at abstinence but as soon as I have one treat, I go off the rails. How can I get to the point where I can have one treat without blowing it?
- When is your cookbook coming out?
- How to I get back on track after a binge streak?
[button link="https://primalpotential.com/transform/" type="big" color="teal" newwindow="yes"] Register for the 12 Weeks to Transformation[/button]
Change Maker Series:
Part 1 Awareness: https://primalpotential.com/awareness/
Part 2 Alignment: https://primalpotential.com/mindset-for-success/
Part 3 Advancement: https://primalpotential.com/change-maker-advancement/
Part 4 Adjustment: https://primalpotential.com/adjust-your-goals/
Join the Primal Potential FB group!
Episodes on ketogenic diets
Episode 033: Is A Ketogenic Diet Right for You?
Episode 389: Primal vs Keto
Episode 388: Keto Reset Diet with Mark Sisson
Other episodes mentioned in today's show
Episode 559: Identity Journaling
Episode 571: Limiting Beliefs
Episode 116: 5 Meals Under $1.99
Episode 066: Eating Healthy on a Budget
Thrive Market - register via this link to get your first month free and save 25% on your first order!