Okay, we have 1 month left in this totally insane year. I know many of us have felt out of control but there's so much we can do to make the rest of the year the best of the year so today we're getting into the what and how of optimization!
Once again, you guys come through with epic questions across the board!
1. You've spoken about looking for things to be grateful for in your partner. I can do that, and still get extremely frustrated when he doesn't listen well or seemingly misses the point of what I'm saying (I'm not chatty, so since we're now together 24/7, when I say something, I'd like for him to listen). So yes, I can find plenty to be grateful for, and yet, I still get mad at him several times a week, and importantly, I don't calmly explain over and over the same thing -- that I'd like him to listen. At this point, I immediately get pretty mad.
2. Do you have any tips on how to stop trying to please everyone?
3. How do you balance striving to achieve your goals with being grateful for where you are and enjoying life in the moment?
4. What’s the subject of your next book?
5. What are some of the best practices for generating an email list for an online business?
6. Do bullies only exist to people who lack self confidence?
7. How do you build a successful network marketing business if you don’t have a big social media following?
If you want to try the LIMITED EDITION Apple Cinnamon Energy Plus, here’s the link!
In the last month or so, I've had a lot of conversations with clients and I've paid close attention to the tools, perspectives and themes that come up most frequently. On today's episode, I'm sharing them with you!
It's another Saturday show where I'm answering your questions!
1. How are you handling this election stress?
2. I’d love some advice. I take it 1 day at a time but some days I think ‘then what?’ I have nothing to look forward to. I have no purpose.
3. How do you find motivation for weight loss when you feel the motivation is lost or you’re just off track?
4. I live in WA where we go from 16 hours of sunlight in the summer to closer to 8 in the winter. Did you ever adjust your routine for the times of year? How do I keep myself from sitting in front of the TV when it's so dark by 6pm??
5. What are good strategies on days I’m not at my best and feel defeated?
6. What are practical steps to block temptations when you can’t remove them. Specific example... I know I shouldn’t drink as much beer as I do but I struggle because 1) I really enjoy it and 2) with my husband it’s not going to ever not be in the house.
7. How do I lose weight using my thoughts?
8. How do you balance the desire to reach your goals, with your desire to enjoy life as it is and be grateful for everything you currently have?
Plus, we're giving away FATCO today - my very favorite skin care! Go to fatco.com and use the coupon code PRIMAL to save 10%
I feel like we all should be talking about money MORE. Today, I'm sharing some of my biggest money mistakes, my money goals and my philosophies about improvement, financial stability and strategy!
You guys have awesome questions this morning including:
How do you manage your daily calendar for success? Do you include hour by hour planning? How do you fold your new habits into this cake set when you are practicing new habits and habit stacking?
I have only listened to the one excuses podcast but I have failed so many times I just don't know how I can change. I just bought Chasing Cupcakes and am hoping that will help shed more light.
How can I understand my purpose in life?
What is your opinion on screen time ?
How do I find the commitment to start?
How do you know what diet or lifestyle change is best for you and your body type?
What is the best "first step" in forming a healthy lifestyle?
Do you feel like you "start over" again and again? Does something slow you down or trip you up and you figure you need a new start? If you can relate, don't miss today's motivational minisode!
I see a lot of logic problems. Do you remember PEMDAS (please excuse my dear aunt sally) that taught us all the order of operations for a math problem? The fact is, even if you add and subtract correctly, if you do them in the wrong order, you have a logic problem that will give you the wrong answers.
This is also true in the way we we think. If you ask crappy questions "What's wrong with me?" you're going to get a crappy answer.
Today is a mini masterclass on getting better results by asking better questions.
EB and Chris share a special announcement and answer the questions you probably have about it! Enjoy!
For the longest time, I misunderstood the word productive. I thought it was about getting a lot of things done. If I emptied the dishwasher, folded the laundry, cleaned out the fridge and vacuumed, it was a productive night. However, I’ve totally shifted my understanding of the word productive in a way that has added tremendous value to my health, relationships, career and finances. If you strive to be productive, don’t miss today’s show!